Preliminary Data Analysis
The preliminary data analysis is an analysis we do ourselves to check the quality of your data and to give you a first idea of your results.
Besides the raw sequencing data (FASTQ format), we send you quality control reports, mapped count tables, preliminary clustering, and differential gene expression analyses.
You can use this preliminary analysis to analyze the cell populations present in your sample and their differential gene expression patterns. This will help you get an understanding of your results right away.
Acces our preliminary data report
Would like to see an example data report? Use the form below to access our preliminary data report online.
As with all of our services, we provide ongoing support from our single-cell sequencing specialists. For each single-cell sequencing project, we provide the following:
- Regular email updates during sample processing
- Raw sequencing data (FASTQ files)
- A QC report
- A standard Loupe Browser visualization file (for 10x Genomics projects)
- Mapped count tables for downstream analysis
- A preliminary clustering analysis, done with the Seurat pipeline
- A preliminary differential gene expression analysis
Once we have sent you the data, we'll invite you to schedule a call with one of our scientists to go over any additional questions you may have.
That's when we can discuss any additional data analysis you may need.
Jan Willem Wijnands
Questions about your data or in need of custom analysis?
Contact us for advice.