Data analysis included
For all of our single-cell sequencing services, a preliminary data analysis is included.
Besides the raw sequencing data (FASTQ format), we send you quality control reports, mapped count tables, a preliminary clustering analysis and differential gene expression analysis.
Use this preliminary analysis to analyze the cell populations present in your sample and their differential gene expression patterns. This will help you understand the results of your experiments right away.
Our standard deliverables
For each single-cell sequencing project, you can expect the following deliverables:
- FASTQ files
- QC reports
- Mapped count tables
- A preliminary cluster analysis
- A preliminary differential gene expression analysis
- A Seurat object to do your own analyses with the Seurat pipeline
For 10x Genomics single-cell sequencing projects, we include some additional deliverables:
- A cloupe object for easy visualization with the 10x Genomics Loupe Browser.
Analyze and visualize your data without code
If you want to analyze your single-cell sequencing data without using code, we’ve got you covered.
Request a license when you submit your samples on our website.
What is included?
- A 1-month license for the BioTuring single-cell browser for limited costs
- The ability to do your own clustering analyses
- Annotation of identified cell populations
- Find differentially expressed genes in clusters or in hand-selected groups of cells
- Perform GO-term analysis
- Plot gene expression in a tSNE or UMAP
- Export your results
Combine BioTuring with our preliminary data analysis to quickly understand and analyze your results, create publication-ready graphs, and draw conclusions within hours.
Let us analyze your data
Don’t have time or in-house expertise to analyze your results? Struggling with a difficult research question?
We can provide additional or complete analysis upon request. Our team of bioinformaticians is highly skilled and experienced with single-cell data.
Is your data not generated by us? No problem. Our data analysis services are available to everyone.
Schedule a meeting
Book a meeting with one of our specialists to discuss your project.